Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Regular person or celebrity?

Honestly, I'd rather be a regular person traveling the world. I mean, I'm usually a very shy person so I get nervous in places where there is a lot of people. Now imagine traveling the world as a celebrity. There's crowds following you everywhere, paparazzi trying to take a picture of you when you wake up in the morning with your hair all over the place, and tons of fans trying to convince you to take a picture with them! I mean how would I be able to get some french fries at a fast food restaurant without journalists trying to make this into a cover story for magazines! Anyways, even though I can't go to fancy restaurants or concerts, I'd still travel the world as a regular person. I don't really care if I can't get a meal at a 5 star restaurant(I wasn't in the mood for it anyway!). So, if I were to travel, I would go to Japan. I can be the first in line for new video games! I mean who wouldn't want that?!

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you!! Plus, people are exhausting and traveling as a celebrity would make you tired the entire time. Great post!

    Mrs. Heavey

    ReplyDelete